Wednesday 23 February 2011

Shimelle's Sketch of the Week - 16th February 2011


I have been scrapbooking again with my mum, as it is now half term holidays. I made a layout using Shimelle's sketch with a photo taken last April when we were in Majorca for nearly three weeks. We should have only been there a week, but we got caught up in the Volcano no-fly zone. Whilst we were there we found this lovely restaurant and as we were there so long, we went four times! And during this time, we made friends with the lovely people who owned and worked in the restaurant. Leo and Maria were the waiters. Concepcion owned the restaurant, but spoke no English, but was so lovely! I hope you like my layout!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Boo..I remember you from JYC- did you get it finished? Love your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alison - Thank you for comment and I've got a couple more pages left to do of JYC but once I've finished I'll upload it to my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll look forward to seeing it ...have become a follower of your blog...I love that you are enjoying scrapping at your age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page gorgeous! And you got it highlighted on Shimelle's website - well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Alison - I'm glad you love my pages! Also thank you Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've come via Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers, hi there! I like your layout, especially the distressing you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Helen, and thank you for following me :) x

    ReplyDelete