Wednesday 1 December 2010

Journal Your Christmas - 1st December

Christmas is coming and is time to JYC - a course which Shimelle runs each Christmas. This is the first year in the running, mums been doing it for two years so this will be her third year of journalling her Christmas so I guess I picked it up from there!

I've been of school for two days because of the snow and ice so I took the days to complete my JYC numbers and December 1st! So here is December 1st's page - Manifesto!! Which reads - I promise to keep this Christmas journal everyday over the festive season so that I can look back on this season and remember it all, even the small stuff, but mostly the big, together with my 13th birthday on the 20th!!



5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT !!! Now are you sharing your stash with mum ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and yes I am but I also bought a few bits and bobs that I can use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your first page Boo! Don't use too much of my stash!! (mind you I have more than enough for your whole class to use!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page! keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete