Tuesday 3 August 2010

School Holiday - Week One

This week I've been going to work with my mum and helping her out. On Friday 30th, I took some wrapping paper to make bunting at for the Tillingham Flower Show On Saturday and as we were walking to work, The small sheet of wrapping paper flew into the road, so I stepped into the road but the wind picked up and it blew to the round-about, but there were so many cars, mum said to leave it. But then the traffic suddenly went dead, so I ran across the road to the round-about and got it, and then obviously ran back.
Anyway, On Saturday we had to get up early to get to the Flower show, so we got a good spot. We had to put a gazibo up in high wind and rain. Anyway, when it opened it was so quiet, And my brother kept moaning, saying - He wanted to go home as it was so boring!! But we stayed and it picked up and we ending up taking more than we expected!!

These are a few pictures of our stand, on Saturday:










1 comment:

  1. Yes... that was definitely an experience putting up that gazebo wasn't it!!! Not too keen on doing that again soon! Thanks for your help BOO! xx

    ReplyDelete